Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Let Go (self Version) part 4

Sorry guys, i promised some of you that i'll finish this whole story in part3 but well, i guess i like to put to many descriptive words into my story.

Hahahahahahahaha......

So sit down and enjoy this shocking(?) background about PP Teoh.

<<><><>><>><><>><><><>>><<><><><<<><><><><><><><<><><><><><><><>>

Saturday
Night

It had been more than 34 hours since i last heard from PP Teoh. He no longer online nor (thank God) or call me. Well, it's not like he has ever call me using my house phone nor my sister handphone when we not 'dating'(?).

Whatever, at least he was out of my dreams and sight. I was again blogging with Iced Feather and then, SuWei called me.

"Hi HanFei, so how is PP?"

"Erm...." i stammered while trying to find the right words to reply her, after all she was the one who introduced PP to me.

"Nevermind this 1st, i got something important to tell ya,"

"Huh? What is it?" i asked while my mind had another thought, PP did something stupid after i told him about my feelings? Such as commited sucide?

Hahahahaha...he wouldn't do that. Just joking.

"It about PP..."

What?! Don't tell me it's true he really .......This stupid.

"I heard that he was being robbed while playing in the One Utama Shopping Mall's arcade along with a girl...and i thought the girl might be you, so i call you to have a check."

"Huh?" Ceh, it wasn't that serious as i thought it would be. Silly me.

"So...how is he?" "I don't know, but i heard that the girl with him had suffered some bone break while they were struggling with the robbers,"

"Oh i see," Luckily it wasn't me. Suddenly i felt that i was clever enough to refuse to go with him that often. Actually, after that friday, i do not have any intention to go out with him any longer.

"So that's all?" I asked again.

"There's one more thing i wanted to ask you,"

"What is it?" "Currently you're not working right?"

"Yeah, so?"

"So my boss wanted me to ask you whther you want to work there with me as part time sales assistant?"

"Huh? What about PP? I thought he's working there...." i was half surpised and half happy that i finally gonna get a job.

"Well, it seems that he dosen't wanna work there anymore, so....how? Do you want it or not?"

"Of course i want!" I exclaimed.

"So... when do i start working?" I don't need interview to have a job, lucky me. As you can see, i really suck at interview, i never pass an interview in my whole life including my life in secondary school.

"Monday,"

"Whoa, so fast?"

"Of course, PP's no longer here, we don't have enough people to guard the shop," "Okay ,okay, then...."

"Okay, then it's settled, bye HanFei,"

"Yeah, sure. Good Nite, SuWei," And then , i back to my blog. I couldn't stop hoping that PP would online, just for this time. Maybe because i thought i could get some juicy stories about him being robbed, again. (I know i'm evil, but hey, he's a total jerk. )

<><><><<<><><><><><><

Sunday
Night

The more i thought about the inccident PP being robbed, the more i felt like taking back all my stuff which i lended to him few days ago which was my RM25(plus XianLong money RM10) and my expandable tiny umbrella which i always bring along whenever i'm out. I know it's not right to ask things back from him after he had been throught that incident. But hey, what the heck, he's not a safe fella. Better cut off the string before it gets too messy.

After having some inner conflict amongst myself, i decided to call SuWei to get his phone number. After getting his number i immediately phoned him.

Here there brief of the conversation.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hello," a voice in the other end replied politely.

Immediately, i recognised that owner voice. It was PP's voice. Just wanting get my stuff back before i start my work, i instantly get strainght to the point. "PP, it's me HanFei, give me back my money and umbrella."

"Huh, who are you?" What the heck?! Trying act stupid, eh?

"Stop acting-lar, i know it's you PP, we just met on Friday. Don't tell me you lost your memory. Look, i just want my stuff back, that's all."

"You said, i met you on Friday?"

"Duh!" the more i talked to this fella the angrier i got. Was he an idiot or something, i felt like shouting at him.

Patient....patient patient, i said to myself, after getting my stuff back, i ain't gonna talk to this jerk anymore and forever!

"but....." "But what?!" i shouted.

"I'm Mr. Teoh," sheesh, i already knew that, PP told me that he's a Teoh.

"I am a Teo too!!!" , idiot!

"No, no, i mean, I AM MR. TEOH, PP's father,"

"Oh," OMG. I just embrarassed myself in front of somebody's father.

"SO you said that you went out with him last Friday?"

"yeah, and that's when i lended him my umbrella...." i replied softly still haunted by shame i just myself unto.

"Erm, after this did he ever call you again? or goes out with you?"

"Nope, after this i never see him again," now i felt like being questioned by a officer or something.

"Then, why do you go out with him on Friday?"

~What the heck?! Dosen't he know? Oh yeah, PP once said that his parents don't know about all this, but then how am i gonna tell him about our 'date'? ~

"Huh? Why i go out with him? Erm...." i paused while searching for the right sentence to him.

"SO?"

"Erm, he just ask me to go out with him so....i just go out with him," i don't think that's consider as a lie.

"Oh, I see..." he stopped.

"Why are you asking these?"

"Oh, you see, PP didn't come home since 4 days ago, "

"Which means since thursday?"

"Yeah thursday, that's why i was curious when you mentioned going out with him on Friday,"

"Does this means that he ran away from home?"

"Yes, he often does that,"

"Oh...." so he wasn't that innocent as he seems.

"and he often lies about many things.....even to us, his parents and there's many things that he dosen't share with us."

Really? Does that means that what he said to me the other day was 80%lies?

"If you have any news about him please call me, you see, as his parent's we are trying to help him, so...."

"yeah, sure i'll,"

"So, why does he ran away from home?"

"We don't know that why we need to find him and try our best to help him,"

"oh..." so this another family problem senario, and i was stupid enough to get invovled.

~sigh~

"so...if you have any news about him ,please call us, i'll give my phone along with my wife's, the number is 012-XXXXXXX and 016-XXXXXXX,"

"oh okay..." this is real weird.

"so , remember if you somehow come in contact with him please call these numbers and don't tell him that you had talked to me before," what sort of family have i got myself into? Don't ell him that i talked to you?

Weird, real weird.

"because we are his parents and we're trying to help him..." this was the second time he repeated this sentence, dosen't he realise?

"Ok...well, there's one rumor about him which i heard from my friend who works with him....IT'S A RUMOR which i'm uncertain about," i emphasized.

"what is it?" he asked. So i just told everything i heard from SuWei about the robbery inccident.

"Oh, i see, thank you for the info," he paused for awhile the moment later he start asking weird questions too, "so did you ever do something like him?"

"huh?" i was kinda confused with his question. Do something like him? What is he talking about?

"I mean you do ever ran away from home?" WHAT THE HECK?! Ok, this getting real creepy, why would i ran away from home? Hey, Mr. Teoh, use your brain and think-lar, even if i used to be your son's friend, not all his friends are as sick as your son-lar (though i had an impression that 90% of his friends are real sicko), give me a break!

"Ran away from home? Of course i wouldn't," i answered in a polite manner.

Like father like son, loves asking weird questions.

"You see, you are mature enough to think all by yourself, unlike my son keep doing stupid stuff like ran away from home, he can't even judge what is right and what is wrong," Hahahahahaha........like i care.

"so if there's anything about him, tell call us, oh yeah, we will be out station starting next Tuesday, so if you got any info about him or somehow come in contact with him, please call my friend, his number is 017-XXXXXXX,"

"Oh okay..." now i got 3 unknown phone number.

"You remember to call either one of us, as his parents we're trying to help him," if you haven't notice , Mr. Teoh, this is the 3rd time you repeat this sentence already!

"Ok, sure," i wanted to hang up the phone, but this man was too persistant, he kept repeating the some sentences again and again.

~Help!~my heart screamed in agony.

"So, if i have any info about him i'll call either one of these number, right?" acting as if i was concerned, yeah, i was concerned awhile ago until i knew the fact that PP IS A LIAR! "Right,"

"So, erm....."i paused. "Can i hang this phone now?"

"oh, sure, sure sorry to bother you, thanks a lot, remember to call one of us, when you come inconatct with him," Yeah, whatever.

"Bye,"

Thank God!

.........................

.........................

.........................

.........................

.........................

Then again, what have i gotten myself into?

I AM SUCH AN IDIOT!

GOD HELP!

<><<><><><><><><><>>

Shocking? or Not so shocking?

Whatever.....you'll know the aftermath ......

Okay, i thought i could finish this story in part 4 it seems that i can't. And i'm getting sorta lazy to continue this story....i should just stop here or finish the whole thing?

~sigh~

Anyway, part 5 is gonna be the finale of this story. (or maybe part6....?)
So please do bear with me.

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoa!!
seriously, I think that even the "I'm-working-with-a-Japanese-gaming-company" thing he told was also a DOWN-RIGHT LIE!!
(durh)
well, let this be a lesson (stop it!! I'm sounding like GM!!), DON'T GO OUT WITH ANYONE YOU DON'T KNOW DAT WELL!!
...
sweet, even I don't lie dat much and run away from home, and I'm the sneeky one...hahaha

3:20 PM  
Blogger Han Fei said...

You are a lame cousin sister.....

3:43 PM  
Blogger limjie said...

Ehh...do u ever think that the "MR.TEOH" is teoh pp ?

3:52 PM  
Blogger Han Fei said...

yeah, duh!

That's why i mistaken his father as him ,plus their voice are the same....

like i said before like father like son....

4:21 PM  
Blogger JR said...

I think this 'Mr Teoh' is PP la....
Plus,what kind of father will ask:Have you even run away from home?

PP is a terrible con-man!!It's very lame when you tell lies and people knew about it....lame~~

9:06 PM  
Blogger limjie said...

ya la...u better phone again n go scold him!!! hahahahahahahaa

10:03 PM  
Blogger Han Fei said...

Whatever...

Like i care about him NOW.

He's a past for sure!

Till now he still send some invitation into my email.

LAME GUY, if you reading this then you know that I hate guys like you!

10:52 PM  
Blogger Han Fei said...

About what you guys said that Mr. Teoh is PP teoh, i don't so lar.....

I don't that PP would say to me that 'my son likes to do thing like these and lies alot' kind of stuff....

I don't believed that he would stad himself infront of me.....

6:48 PM  
Blogger Su Fen said...

What family is this?Son ran away from home oso don't care still can go out station....I don't think that 1 is the father maybe is his stepfather..who knows....

8:46 PM  
Blogger Han Fei said...

i aslo thinks that......

7:18 AM  
Blogger 사성개 said...

is this a movie?

9:30 PM  
Blogger Han Fei said...

..........

Nope!

This is real life, Dude!

I ain't gonna joke about stuff like this if i do playing around, i WILL PUT A NOTICE AFTER THE STORY. PLUS I GOT A PICTURE TO PROFF IT ALONG WITH THE BOYS WHO WNET TO PYRAMID WITH US!

Hahahahahaha.........

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.