Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, March 13, 2006

Satisfied....?

Finally my SPM results are out.....
And i am supposed to be happy.............but then, maybe not......

~sigh~

I don't know............
My feelings are mixed even till now, that's why i decided to jot my feelings down.............

I am grateful to the LORD that He gave me a good result, at the same time, not to satisfied with it...Greedy? Maybe i am...

Anyway, THANK THE LORD FOR HIS GRACE!

But then, who cares?
It's just only about myself.....what does it matter to others?
Hahahahahaha.................silly me..............

By the way, Congrats to those who are satisfied with their results or passed their exam with FLYING COLOURS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.