Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, April 03, 2006

I'm Sorry!

I did something real stupid today...
I did something stupid enough to give SuWei a real big trouble...
I know i must write it down, hoping that guilt would just vanish. No, at least lighten my burden of guilt.

~sigh~

I guess i'm real useless.....
I feel like killing myself right now...Commiting suicide? No, i'm too coward to do so...
I had not have this feeling for a real long time and i already forgotten what it's like to feel guilty...
Today, i finally remember how...
And i don't think i gonna have a good nite tonight....

~sigh~

I made a promise and i broke it, i know tomorrow SuWei's might be facing a real awkward situaction not to mention along with another friend of ours.... in our working place...and i'm not there...

HELP...this guilt is killing me.....

Why is my brain so easily shortcircut?! Why i can't remember?! Why am i too hastily to get what i want?! Why am i a useless fella?!

WHY?!

SuWei, i know you won't have the time to read this stupid post and you might never will....still i gotta say something,

"I'm SORRY!"

*this guilt hasn't lighten abit even after i wrote this thing.....*

~sigh~

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

no one's perfect
no one's always correct---
be neutral ^_^

希望你得到解脱!

12:18 PM  
Blogger erinwho? said...

Hmm.... What did you do?

The guilt will wear off sooner or later..... Just bare with it for the time being...

5:49 PM  
Blogger Han Fei said...

Currently waiting for the aftermath of my action......

~lol~

Having nightmares yesterday.....

8:01 PM  
Blogger JR said...

Yes,what did you do?Your post makes all of us so damn curious about what you did...

Anyway,you appologized for what you've done,I think suwei is considerate and she'll forgive you...

Chill...Relax...

8:36 PM  
Blogger Chua You Heng said...

aiyah, i always made mistakes. Not only in Sejarah, Maths, Moral, etc, but also in work. My act have made me get scold lots of time. But wat to do, juz try to improve yourself so that you won't make mistake next time. I chinese there is an idiom is called, failure is the mother of success.(try to translate it la, hehe)

9:57 PM  
Blogger Han Fei said...

~lol~
ANyway, thanks JR...
After chatting with ya, i'm feeling much better now....

THanks....

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.