Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, April 21, 2006

DAMN

Headache, headache, headache....

I have been having a not so few headaches....
Firstly and foremost, i wanted to go for Someone's Birthday Partyon this Sunday. She had all things prepared and the food was all free. It was a Buffet and you can eat all you want!

So DAMN good!

Oh yeah, and this Saturday, it is Majilis Anugerah Cemerlang Day, i had to go to school. After that i have a Evening Mass. So because of these 2 main reasons, i tried to ask 2 day off from my boss. My boss accpet my excuses, which were, "I had to go back to school to settle some affiars concerning with my studies in form6,"

~Liar....i know...~

So he let me day off on Saturday and Sunday,which i thought he did and i was wrong.

~Sigh..~

He only lets me day off on Saturday and on Sunday i had to come to work for half a day. PLus on Sunday, he and his whole family are going to Genting for a Family day (GO TO H*LL) while SuWei gotta go to Negeri Sembilan to check on her Matriculation School(or is it college? Whatever...). He lagi not gonna let me had a day off on Sunday, only one fella jaga the shop. He wanted me to come to work at 2pm.

~$%&$%#&~

Alamak....how wor?
I wanted to go to her birthday party....but from Midvalley to One Utama....the problem is the transport...i have no car nor a driver to send. I wanted to ask the boss about the taxi fee....but i have not guts to do so....

i told my family members about my problems, and they told me,"Aiyoh so mafun(troublesome), resign lar, it's your lose you don't go to your friend party. Don't work also nevermind, it's not like you insufficient of money anyway,"
Well, actually i'm not. I just wanted to have money for my savings....and my action figures....
Damn what should i do......

Currently the best solution is to ask taxi fee from my boss...if he so damn kedekut and don't wanna give, well, i ain't gonna be service for him that long...

Haih, but i already told My Friend that i am not going......

~#$&$%#%$&*#*#$#$~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.