Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

A Hole in the Heavens

Photo editted by using picasa


Okay, this is a random picture which i took while i was on my way to work. I took it while there was a stupid traffic jam cause by an idiot who didn't refill his petrol in time and had to stop his damn car in the middle of the road to refill it while those drivers on the road kept cutting the lines, they can't even queue properly causing the others to lose their patient.

Selfish people...What a big mess!

Get photo software Picasa from Google

4 Comments:

Blogger Mary Horn said...

Nice photo. A bit eery (spooky.) I've always hated power lines that ruined my photos, but in this picture they actually add some interest to the shot. Good thing that guy ran out of gas or you wouldn't have gotten this shot.
~Mary

5:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love the picture... <3
*sighss...

10:58 PM  
Blogger CyberCelt said...

Great picture! I am going to try Picassa. I have no decent graphics package and it shows.

Thanks for the lovely space you rented to my blog. I appreciate it!

11:11 AM  
Blogger Jerine said...

that is a very nice photo

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.