Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Tenant of The Week!


Just a quick note to you all out there!

This is my 2nd tenant of the week!
I guess most of the poeple from BE know alout her, Cat! While those who have never heard of BE please at least go and give her a visit and leave some comments on her blog(You guys know who i'm talking)! You won't need to worry that you will waste a few seconds reading her blog! Cause every moment you used on her blog is worth it! SO guys please go and say hi to her by clicking on the picture just below the word 'the Tenanat of the Week' located at the sidebar!

2 Comments:

Blogger JR said...

This is similar to what we've done in M'sia Studies class...

The equality/inequality of the people in the country is the most often raised topic in our class.And after so many class,my conclusion is:Inequality is everywhere...Accept the fact,my dear...I think,only the aboriginals consider themselves as true Malaysians.Chinese and Indians do not really call themselves a real Malaysian.We just don't seems to fit in well in the society...Somehow,I think the non-aboriginals felt abit neglected by the government[or is it jealousy towards the aboriginals?],maybe because of the 'protection' thingy you mentioned...

If you can't get a job in the future,think about being a lecturer of M'sia Studies...You're definately better then my lecturer.

10:20 PM  
Blogger Han Fei said...

~lol~
your post is in the wrong post ....
you really think so?
I'm flattered....hehehehehe....it's just a thought that had been in my mind for years, suddenly feel like letting it out...that's all...

11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.