Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Lost again!

Yesterday, i entered the Battle of the Blogs and guess what?
I lost again, the 2nd time, i'm currently 0-2....
Now i'm so bloody sad , my rank drop drastically from no.1738 to no. 2259, despite the supports from my friends...
Damn embarrassing....
~sigh~



my current rank...


Latest News!
Finally Won one battle!
From No 2559 to no.2557 and then from there to 1705!
Hahahahahahahaha.....You guys might not see this but thanks to you guys who voted for me!

4 Comments:

Blogger Peter Porcupine said...

well, I voted for you in your current battle - good luck!

1:48 AM  
Blogger Han Fei said...

Thanks...but i still lose....

10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep trying and continue working on your blog. It takes time, but worth it and you meet a lot of people on the way. Happy to rent from you this week...Liked your blog and will continue reading.,

1:45 AM  
Blogger Han Fei said...

tHANKS!

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.