Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Click And Comment!

Attention to especially BlogExplosion members out there!
_______

The Click and Comment campaign

Click And Comment Day is a campaign started by the owner of the Living with Multiple Personalities, Cat. ( I change the Click & Comment Day into Click & Comment Campaign as i don't have a certain day to do so.)

This campaign requires you to use one day in your whole week to have a Click & Comment Day. And Cat picked Monday, while i, i don't have a certain day, i'll just do it whenever i feel like it. Monday? Thuesday? She started this to remind you how important it is to comment on other blogs. It truly DOES increase your readership and you most often gain regulars that will visit your blog day after day.

What the campaign encourage is for you to click my renter. Then, you comment on the blog and click their renter or someone on their blogroll. Then you comment on that blog and click their renter or someone on their blogroll. Do this for as many blogs as you can. Sometimes they go full circle, and you end up at the originating blog, then just look up a blog in the blogroll and start the cycle again.

So, let's get started! Comment here and I'll either add your name and link to my post or use an auto-link program and let you add your own.

I really encourage you to do this at least to 5 comments if you have ANY time at all. It will give you the joy of sharing a few of your opinions on posts and bring you future readers.

Besides that, i'm gonna link your blogs to mine after you guys post your name and blog over here!

Enjoy!

________________________
Links

_______________________
Note
Original post can be found on
Click & Comment Day in Cat's Blog.

9 Comments:

Blogger Han Fei said...

All credits goes to Cat the one who inspires us all!

2:17 PM  
Blogger Chana said...

I am here by way of BE battle of the blogs! Great campaign huh?? Guess I need to choose a day some time soon to do the click and comment...just found it and it's tuesday!

3:18 PM  
Blogger Chana said...

Do you think i can play too?

3:18 PM  
Blogger Han Fei said...

Everyone is welcome!
Blogexplosion members or not!

3:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hanfei, chill k..
Try again some other time..I voted for you but maybe your bad luck liaw..Next time try again..I think we should gather all of us and together vote for each other..I guess that's the only way we can get some rating..(at least not just lose our points liao) :D
Best thing to do will be getting a specific time and suddenly at that time all join and vote for this team..Then everyone can win liaw..
Hanfei, your friends can share with me oso ahr? The more the merrier ^-^

5:49 PM  
Blogger Tina@ SendChocolateNow said...

Sounds like fun. I comment on blogs a lot, that's half the fun. Funny, I see my renter right above me in the links.

1:58 PM  
Blogger Han Fei said...

~lOl~
the world is round!
hahahahahahahahhaha.....

2:20 PM  
Blogger Joanna S Kelley said...

Viva la comments! LOL

2:21 PM  
Blogger Mary Horn said...

Hi, I like your site. What I would like is more photos of your area. I'm interested in other places in the world and would love to see how you view your neighborhood or what the houses look like where you live, that sort of thing.

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.