Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Dropping Maths

AFter a few weeks of hesitating about which subjects to drop, today i had decided to dropped maths since i've constantly discouraged by our not so happy go lucky maths teacher, Pn.Chan Moi.

I don't wanna wasted my time on something that i never interested, nor understand. Instead, i wanted to take History in it's place while dropping Account along the way. ~Drop 2 add 1~
Understand was never my field, instead memorising had stronger effect on me.

Yet, sadly school seems to have given up on providing students History lessons since no pepople passed history in the previous when the school had this subject in the package.

I heard that from Benny Tan who had the same intention as me who had already dropped the 2 same subjects and taken up History, that History has 4 thick text books.
Gotta 'hafal' like hell....

~sigh~

I don't know yet, if i really take History, and drop the other 2 then there's no turning back. I can't regret...

............

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hihi..maybe u can try to flip through pass yr papers in library^^hope u find ur path soon
*ps:my math teacher wished i drop maths too

6:24 PM  
Blogger KAGUSA~香草 said...

well han fei, our life is like that especially at this "turning point" of life. I had done a wrong move 2 yrs back then and i do not have any choices now but to walk and look foward...
anyhow, ur path will seem clear after a certain time. Hope u r able to reach ur light in ur life ^_^

6:49 PM  
Blogger Myshinhwa said...

hi,Win Yang here.(do u who am i?hehe...)
think carefully before u take Sejarah ,cause got a lot 2 hafal...although i will be very happy if u take Sej.^_^
i think only three person is taking Sej at the moment...me,yee chien,and Benny.

1:33 PM  
Blogger Chua You Heng said...

aiks, why all ppl post comment abt u at my blog..... ur blog seems so lonely

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.