Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Where my Fate Lies?

They had returned once again.

12 hours ago, I left Erin's house with a heavy feeling, along with XiangLeng and SueYee. Though we had a fun time in her house but the Grand Finale was much for us to bear. It is a Finale where not many were able to witness cause many have departed as it was getting late, way too late.

What was it you may wonder... Let me tell you then.

It was Erin's Dad(a.k.a. UNCLE)'s Talk.
He gave all of those who were still present a talk about our future. What job should we take. How open minded we are. Whether we had made right choice or not. Surprisingly, we aren't as open minded as we think, most of us chose according to our interest. He gave us a short analyze of what will happen to Malaysia's economy in the future. He told us NOT TO LOOK INSIDE THE BOX BUT OUTSIDE. Every year thousands of graduate come out into the society and they have nothing to do, thus choosing a right job is important as you must understand what the market demand so that you would assure that you will immediately get a job once you release into the society.

He then asked me what course am i taking, i told him form 6 with Econs, Accounts, General Knowledge as in Malay, Chinese, and MUET. He said thid isn't a bad choice as there is accounts in it. He encouraged us to take Accounts due to the fact that the Overseas such as Australia and China are most need of such skill plus we the Malaysian are consider as Cheap labours. Malaysia accountant are highly demanded.

Not what I had in my mind...I'm not interested in accounts. I suck in it.
I was thinking to take the easiest course of all. Econs.

.......................

Wrong idea.
RueyWen had such intention too. But UNCLE said, economist is a hard to get work kind of job. Though i did not show my disapoinment out, RueyWen did.
public Relation is not a good jod too....

Before we could even ask more questions, XianLong's Dad came. Four of us left.
It is as though a utter heavy burden suddenly crashing upon our shoulders. Worries and fear are shuddering our hearts.

sigh....

But what is done is done, I had to finish my Studies in form 6 before I continue seeking my trail of life. May it's be too late, maybe it wasn't, only God knows, where my fate lies.

Thus, I had to really study hard in my econs and accounts, must resist from the habit of slacking off during class...

Only God knows....

10 Comments:

Blogger JR said...

Hey,fren...You're not the only one who has the burden,same here...

Well,to tell the truth,I don't even know am I suitable to take biz as my career.You know how I long for freedom,I'm afraid of the idea of staying in the office from 9 to 5.That is so freaky...

How come they still need so many accountants huh?I thought there are plenty of people studying account edi??I mean,accounting seems to be one flooded major in Uni...

9:14 PM  
Blogger Chua You Heng said...

in my opinion, actually every company needs accountant, so is the government. no matter what sector you are in, accountants are needed to monitor the money flow in the company.

12:11 PM  
Blogger Han Fei said...

when there's money, there will be demand on ACcountants...

3:43 PM  
Blogger JR said...

Okay,I thought that too lor...But can't do anything if my interest really wasn't accounting,and I really sucks in it...

9:45 PM  
Blogger Han Fei said...

me too lar....

1:42 PM  
Blogger Chua You Heng said...

me not too, hehehe, really like accounts nowadays, coz a lot of noob in my class, hahaha

9:47 PM  
Blogger JR said...

mayb you can give me and hanfei tuition,hahahahaha!

9:56 PM  
Blogger Han Fei said...

Che, no use lar he give tuition...he know BM meh!? in Ak?

10:04 PM  
Blogger JR said...

oh,i forgot your class is in BM...

5:02 PM  
Blogger erinwho? said...

Just read ur postsss..... Hahaha......
Ring me anytime if you need 'advice'.

I planned to take up some biz/marketing subject next year after school if I am allowed to. It's useful and I think I should keep in touch with commerce subjects.

Life's never easy.

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.