Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, July 14, 2006

I FAILED!

Yeay!
I failed in My probay TEST! i been fired!
I'm so happy now! So relieved! I am now officially back to my normal school life as a ordinary form 6 ! How happy i'm! Happy happy Happy!
Come on guys congrats me!


Testimony as a PROBAY AND PREFECT IN TRAINING

During me 3 weeks as probay it felt as if i was in National Service, everything i did i did in the dark, in fear of other prefects see me breaking the school rules....Such as eating in class during recess when i was supposed to be on duty to keep an eye on my class block, BLOCK C.

Life sucks...

And they often forced us (especially me and sufen) to catch a student a day.....
Today is my last day, and you know what?
i don't give a damn about it!
I ain't gonna be so XX and catch my friends again. (I caught few of my friend in the past weeks with my friends' permission. And somehow they were happy to be caught by me. Weird.)
Then today, one of my colleague and classmates , i think that the desperate thought of passing the probay test had made she caught our classmate which was the same fella i caught in the few weeks,YC. She was forced to stay behind while the others went back to their class. Her friend, SN stayed behind to wait for her, instead she was caught too.
And you know why?
Because they didn't pin their hair....
Somehow, this made me kinda despise her...
YC doesn't want to stay back only to be have her name recorded in the discipline book unless i caught her only then she will be willing to do so.
play play mah...

9 Comments:

Blogger JR said...

Congrats,you've got your freedom to break the ruleSsss again,haha...

Being the oldest student in the school[I mean,if I was there],I will happily wanna break a big bunch of school rulessss,make sure my name are in those discipline books,make sure I go see some authorities,argue with them...So that I will have at least some marks in the school,in the disclinary record books,haha!!

9:08 PM  
Blogger Han Fei said...

.....lol.....
you're one weird gal....
:P

11:23 AM  
Blogger JR said...

Haha...Well,that's an undeniable fact,I guess...

Weird=Special

Haha~

6:17 PM  
Blogger Han Fei said...

Hahahahaha.......
ur really one special girl...hahahaha...

8:10 PM  
Blogger Su Fen said...

Yeah....I'm free too....The life of probay is sxxx...can't believe I actually went to apply for a prefect...sigh...regret...anyway, glad i'm free n can break some school rules...hehehe.....

7:36 AM  
Blogger Han Fei said...

yeap!
freedom!

8:16 PM  
Blogger erinwho? said...

Hahha... any of our mates pass?

Hmm.. the oldest trick in the book: Catch your own friend and act in front of other prefects.

Never think a prefect is prefect. No grudge against prefects but unfortunately, I don't like prefects. They are good people, but i just dun like the fact that ppl are willing to do those stuff to their own mates..

Haha.... never been a prefect in my entire life. Never really tried as well. Haha... If i am one, perhaps i ll be the one that breaks all the minor rules...

Minor yet major in the eyes of prefects and discipline teachers. Wonder why? Why not spend their time on more worthy things like: Reducing gangsterism in school or fixing the toilets?

8:52 AM  
Blogger Chua You Heng said...

First time see ppl fail something and still so happy.......

10:04 AM  
Blogger Han Fei said...

cannot ar?
You go try and see!
Hahahahaha........

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.