Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Today's Poem

....

What must I sacrifice to make my work worthwhile?
What must I do to let them understand?
What must I choose to ensure what I did is right?
What is my path?

Why have I gotten myself into such matters?
Why am i still so naive after all these years?

To be burden by my own choices and paths,
Such is the nature of mankind,
or is it only myself?

My Desire, My Dream,
My Destiny, My Fate,
My burden,
My Life, My Way,
My Friends, My Family and Myself.

I been to school today, I did many things which even myself do not comprehend.
I Skipped my duty as prefect.
I arrived late for the PRS Workshop.
I been lectured by my junior.
I missed my class.
I made a report about those little girls.
I don't understand my assignment.
I criticized someone loudly and embarrassed him.

I skipped my duty because of the workshop;
I arrived late for the workshop because i can't stand to leave class when the teacher was teaching, i was afraid that i might never gain up;
I been lectured by junior because i arrived late for the workshop, she understand what it means to skip class, her spm was closing in...Which is more important? SPM or STPM? College or government Universities??
I missed my Chinese history class because of the workshop;
I reported to Felicia because of the little juniors misbehaving and inappropriate way to sit;
I don't understand the account homework that was given by Pn.Quek;
I criticized someone because his breath stinks loudly and might have hurt him....

What have i been doing all these time today?

2 Comments:

Blogger JR said...

Maybe you just have too much to do...

Anyway,chill...Things will be ok,give yourself sometime to fit into the duties you need to carry.

10:00 PM  
Blogger KAGUSA~香草 said...

haha these r wat capricorns normally feel and react...
Dun worry, things will get better after some time, just try to cope wif ur duties by now, n u'll find that everything u did is worthy

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.