Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Denial of Rejection

Who is the red rusted core and who is the surrounding purple-blue?

__________

"Malaysia — to whom does it belong? To Malaysians. But who are Malaysians? I hope I am, Mr Speaker, Sir. But sometimes, sitting in this chamber, I doubt whether I am allowed to be a Malaysian. This is the doubt that hangs over many minds, and ... once emotions are set in motion, and men pitted against men along these unspoken lines, you will have the kind of warfare that will split the nation from top to bottom and undo Malaysia."

~Lee Kuan Yew (During 1963 Singapore state elections)

Click here for more

2 Comments:

Blogger Jigs said...

Hey Dude! More great pictures! I like the contrast of the red against the purple. Very meaningful! I like the title of this post too! Keep it up! :)

6:23 AM  
Blogger Han Fei said...

Thanks alot with ya supportive comment

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.