Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Head of Disiplinary

SIEN SEIN SEIN
You must think so when you visit this Sien blog, reading the same old stuff nothing new ...well, sorry guys, my computer just burned down with all 'it's internal organ' in flames, thus i will not be using it for along time...

Anyway, exam just ended last week thursday, although it's only a 4-day exam i felt as though i been living a hell outta that 4 days. it's like weeks. Those exams are much harder than i thought, 3 different exams a day, while the science class only have 2 per day.
Tiring, when the results do come out, they suck big time...

<>><><><><><>

When you heard the word Disipline, what is the 1st word that pops up in ya mind?
For me well, it's 'TEACHERS' it always has something to do with those people in the school. In my life, disipline always has to do with those teachers bladdering about being good in school. Sien...
In Unit bimbingan Kaunseling, i was sudden;y being promoted as Ketua Disiplin a.k.a. Head of Disiplinary for that society. II didn't contribute anything, not even the most common thing to do if you wanna have a post in that Unit, writing a propasal. I didn't do it. And now look at me, i'm Ketua Displin. At 1st i thought it was a useless post that has nothing to do except, goyang kaki.
I was wrong, Yong Moi Moi used my post to treatened those who didn't work for the society whole-heartedly. She treaten the President that if he dosen't be more firm she's gonna use me to replace him.
What the Heck?!
Do i looked like a useful leader to her? not to mention decisive....
I know i'm not a good leader plus i'm not willing to sacrfice my schooling time for the society!
Studies is more important than that!
I wanna resign and yet those co-curiculum marks are so tempting....more than 90...even my post as Kelab Pencegahan Jenayah's Secrateary couldn't get that high!
SHit!
Life sucks man, now, Yong Moi Moi seems to notice me, the little unwilling side character, and i had tp present myself to her like everyday during recess and i'm sure late for me after recess period ortotally miss it!
Oh, such torment......

2 Comments:

Blogger JR said...

You have to see Yong MoiMoi everyday??That's so sad.

Well,marks don't come easily,you have to work for it.

10:32 PM  
Blogger Han Fei said...

~lol~
yeah....but she gives the highest marks....

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.