Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, August 26, 2006

The Little Misadventure Of Cold Fly

It's been ages since i really write any article about my recent life. But today I decided to write my short adventure of getting myself home since my routine transport has been forfrieted .

<>><>>>

Friday
Weather : Looks kinda dark....

I had a tuition today at 6 p.m. till 7.30 p.m.
Due to the fact that i have no security of waiting bus to arrive at the time it ussually will, i decided to leave early for the bus at approximatedly...4p.m. AT that time the sky was dark as it was gonna rain, thus i brought a long big umbrella with.

Cut short of the craps i managed to arrived at the Lrt Station at 4.40 p.m. On the LRT i kept hoping that the sky would rain since it's been hazy for quite a while and I have a big umbrella by my side. And it really rained...Real heavily. My leapt for joy as i'm happy that i canuse my use umbrella while grinning those people who didn't bring it.

Wahahahahahahahaha........SUCKERs!

AFter tuition Honkiat and i headed for the LRT station, in order to get home. To our dismay, the LRT Station was CLOSED!
WHAT THE HECK?!
Crowds were gathering at the shut tight Entrance discussing, mumbling. Curiously i asked one of them.
"Erm...excuse me? WHat has happened?"
"THe LRT tracks are flooded due to heavy rain."
"What the.....?!"

Great just great!
Just when you started to have 100% faith and confidence while dependent solely on this GOVT. property, it turns around and give you a kick in your ARSE!
WHY?!
SUCKERS!

I had a few miniutes panic and struggle trying to find an alternative way to get home while not troubling my parents (since it take a long way from my home to Pasar Seni). We wanted to take a cab, but it's way too expensive and dangerous. LUckily i remembered that there's a bus head staright to home, but the problem is.....which bus stop? Considering there' too many bus stop here in this Capital.
Despite all these gibberish useless thought, we managed to find a similar looking bus stop there...we waited for our bus.
Honkiat was Lucky, Rapid KL 53 is everywhere, they kept coming while my typical Rapid KL33D is nowhere to be seen. Soon Honkiat departed leaving me with abunch of unhappy people who were suffering the same fate as mine. I waited and waited from 7.40 p.m. till 8.15p.m. During this period my parents kept calling me.

"How are you gonna come home?"
"Want me go there and fetch you?"
"Isn't the bus here yet?"
"Are you on the bus?"
"Where are you now?"

I made some 'old' friends while waiting. 2 adult friends. Both of them were finding the 33D and they don't know whch bus stop was. Maybe because they wanted more poeple to be with them and share their unfortunate stories to others thus they unconsciously made friends with me.
I always, yes always made some friends under such circumstances.

... ...

Anyway, by 8.15 p.m. the bus finally arrived and it took me 45 minutes to get home compared with the LRT....
Reached home by 9.00 p.m.

... ... ... ... ... ...

THis SUCKS!

... ... ... ... ... ...

I wasted 1 hour to get to tuition and 1.30 hour to get home!

STUPID PUBLIC TRANSPORTS!!!
NOTHING HERE IS RELIABLE!
BUS! LRT!
GO TO HELL!!!

><><><><>
A piece of advice before i blow myself up.
Don't ever have too much confidence on public transports even if they never fail you.
Always prepare for the worst!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Chua You Heng said...

met that lotsa times already. but this is the first time i heard that LRT is flooded, looks like we can't depends on public transport anymore, better ask my parents to buy me a car, as soon as possible.

9:13 PM  
Blogger erinwho? said...

First time here too.

Flooded =.='' Maybe they are just too lazy to do something about it.

6:50 PM  
Blogger Han Fei said...

THat's our country there!
ALways short-sighted or what will be hapening being over-confident while not realising errors of their ways.....
I....H*** it!

9:46 PM  
Blogger jwei said...

1st time heard that lrt was flooded...sweat man....
aiya...
public transport is like that...
like our teacher said org miskin punya .
berebut-rebut tanpa rasa malu...
hahahahahah.....

4:33 PM  
Blogger Han Fei said...

HaHahHa....
can't believe Pn. Ellen said that!
Hahahahahaha...
Tanpa malu!

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.