Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Depressing Thoughts

I wouldn't blogging for a while since i will be visiting Medan located in Indonesia.
Indonesia?
Yeap, Indonesia!
Actually this a church related trip. Vocation maybe.
I'll be back soon!
ANyway, there are other things that i wanted express....
... ... ... ...
Kinda depressing though... ...
Beware!

<><><><><><><><><><><>

Angst

Longing...


My feelings... ...Towards this place which i have once called it an un-leaveable sanctuary... ...
I'm not confused about this feeling but i can't confine it too deep into my heart.
People say ignorance is bliss, but knowing too much can also be a burden to bear... ...
Knowing the fate that my descendent will face ... ... And my family... ...
This place is no longer a sanctuary but a future Hell.

I know my dreams and ambitions can never be archive as i thought in this place.
This is a Hellish Abyss that keeps growing bigger and bigger by the day as i watch us being HUMILIATE, step on. While our GREAT ones try to reconcile.

Life of Form 6 has driven me to gain forbidden fruits of this place where i once tried to ignored it. Medias, both Bahasa Melayu and Chinese. I saw how different both sides thoughts can be even thought it's about the same news.
RAGe is silently growing in my unhappy and ignored heart...
ANGER... ...had just silent my thoughts... ...

<><><<><><><><><>

Today

Xiang Leng House: The Last View.


Today, i watched as my neighbours who lived opposite of my house lots moved their stuff out one by one. It was kinda weird to feel sad to watch that. (including Xiang Leng's House)
Maybe because they have being living in this neighbourhood for so long... ...
THis neighbourhood will no longer be the same.
My childhood memories can forever remain only as a memories dear to my heart.
These feeling will be forever here but the view will change from a old short looking lots of illegal houses into tall skyscapers.
I know we can no longer see the sunrise from our metal doors.
THings Change... ...
I know... ...i know ... ...
Things Change... ...

3 Comments:

Blogger erinwho? said...

Xiang Leng moving? Yeah.. it is sad... but i don't have memories of my neighbours cuz they are all older than me by min... 10 years.

Just the land beside my house... it used to be a huge huge huge jungle with a pond and everything... Now it's gone. ALthough it has been gone for quite a number of years.... I just feel nostalgic at times.

8:45 PM  
Blogger JR said...

Don't be sad...

10:18 PM  
Blogger Jigs said...

I know it can be sad and depressing sometimes, but we just have to move on and continue living our lives. Hope you feel better soon

1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.