Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, December 04, 2006

TELEKOM BOLEH!

Today there was a guy from TELEKOM came to my house coming to check on our house phone AGAIN. After i told him that there was a guy came to our house a week ago, he starting to go all berserk, and said that it was him that day. He said that there were 3 guys coming but we weren't at home at that time in a very unpleasant tone. (Maybe he was trying to indicate that IT WAS OUR PROBLEM in the 1st place that our house phone was not fixed in time.)

Then my granpa came from the front house, seeing whether there was any problem. Then i asked my grandpa, "WAS THERE ANYONE COMING TO OUR HOUSE JUST AS HE HAD PROMISED, the day after?"
Grandpa said NO. Then, I tried to tell him, but it seemed that the WORDs couldn't reach him ears, and my grandpa told him again. AMAZINGLY, he heard what my grandpa said, and though insignificantly he attitude changed towards my grandpa and remained bliss to my presence since then. After checking the whole wire thing, he left WITHOUT EVEN APOLOGIZING.

Is this what people called AGE DISCRIMINATION?

Just because I AM A TEENAGER DOESN'T MEAN THAT I DO NOT HAVE DIGNITY LIKE THE ADULTs!

DAY by Day I am losing more and more faith on our own COUNTRY STUFF...
1st Light Rail Transit then New bus system without informing the Regular CONSUMERS (like me) Now TELEKOM BAD ATTITUDE...

TSK....TSK....TSK....
MEMANG MALAYSIA BOLEH!!!!
________________

PS: Regardless of anything, i'm gonna complain this MANNER-LESS GUY!

4 Comments:

Blogger erinwho? said...

Haha... Telekom, our nation's monopoly in Broadband. Sama aje.

I used to read just the headlines on either Star or NST's site. One day after I came back to KL, I read the whole paper throughly and the only impression and feeling is disappointment.

Are we suppose to be over-joyed with small accomplishments and behaving calm with major problems... It's hard for people to not give up hope for this country. So what is it's Visit 2007 next year? We should already be way ahead in our tourism industry years ago and yet it seems like the gap of our country compared to neighbouring countries are bigger.

My rants are worthless and useless, I know. That's why it's more disappointing.

12:12 AM  
Blogger Jonathan said...

Argh... Write this to the paper. I'm sure they'll work on this. Or at least write something to reply your complaint. If not, I'll write something about their bad service. Haha!

10:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If it's Telekom/Streamyx problem, everyone has it. Complained so much that it looks like it's pointless to complain anymore.

speaking of broadband..

http://www.redesignmalaysia.com/

12:09 AM  
Blogger Chooi Yee said...

hey hey...
finaly find ur blog lort...
ei...
can u teach me how to make my blog more nice?!
o u help me to made it?!

6:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.