Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Fatal Sin of my School life

Yesterday was my worst day in my whole SCHOOLING LIFE.
I played poker with several classmates in an empty science lab during maths.(i didn't take the subject) and was caught by CHAN MOI.
...you guys would have probly guees the out right?
...DOOm...is the only word i could use to descride.

a fatal mistakes which had cost my flawless school record to be scatched.

Playing Poker...is it really a unforgivable sin?
In my DEFINITION, it isn't.
But for them...you have touched the forbiden fruit.

Ms Lina's words, till now are still echoing in my restless mind. Haunting me, whenever i rest, whatever i do, wherever i go....
"HanFei, you surprised me the most!"
....sigh...

In addition, i learn something valuable From Chinese History of Literature.
About Zhuang Zi 's View on Life.
It really affected me greatly as i was in a really depressing situation.
I really thought about. Thus i decided to write the article above
titled: THE TRUE DEFINITION.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hmm. sry 2 hear bout that.

bout getting caught i mean ;P

well i guess i'm looking at it lightly as ive had a lot of 'wild' experiences from schooling years - and i was just your avg guy... hmm...

12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.