Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, September 08, 2006

STage Fright

I have once again embrassed myself in front of the crowds thinking that i could no longer have public speaking phobia.
I have a big mouth but it wasn't as useful as it seems.
As a form 6, i embraseed the others. I even muttered 'HELP ME!' during the talk!
Oh man, oh man, oh man.....

I don't have much time to express it....

But i know one thing,
today, i have added another shameful memory into my timeless album that i will never forget...
....
....
....
this sucks.....
I hate my phobia...

4 Comments:

Blogger Su Fen said...

Dun worry, everyone have that day in their life. But you should try u know, at least finish the whole thing.No matter the speech is good or bad, at least u finish it.Dun you think so? Anyway, try hard next time.I'll always support you.=)

6:52 AM  
Blogger Chua You Heng said...

erm, hard to teach u..... coz last time i have this type of public speaking phobia, but after i attend the public speaking class in my school, i think i have overcome this problem.

the way i use is giving myself positive self-talk, saying to myself "i am able to do it, no matter what" and thru practicing your speech(if it is a long presentation speech). if you still afraid, juz find familiar faces within the audience, imagine that you are just talking to them......

5:41 PM  
Blogger Jigs said...

I have the same fear! Everytime I speak in front of people, I manage to mess things up! LOL!

10:03 PM  
Blogger JR said...

During my last presentation,i spoke like a bullet-train.i felt terrible too...

Just have more confidence lor...No other way than that la.Try to focus and ignore the people in front you.

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.