Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Today's Rainy Day

Just now I had experienced the biggest storm I ever saw in my whole boring life. Today was an overly hot and sunny day, but, when afternoon came, the sky began to darken so quickly yet no one seemed to bother since everyone here was so used to such unpredictable weather. As usual, my family was going to Taman Mayang's Church for our weekly Mass, we left at 5 p.m., just as we get in the car the rain began to pour upon this shrouded land, at 1st it was just an ordinary rain but then it continued to pour and pour while the wind grew stronger and stronger. All of the sudden, the road was no longer clear, the visibility was only 10m, while every where our car went, there are broken tree branches blocking our path. At that moment, when I saw these things happening, I had an indescribable yet excited feeling! I felt as if I was in a safely protected roller coaster! This was so FUN! For once in my boring life, I had something like this to talk about!

After mass, the rain had long stopped and the wet land was beginning to dry out and thus my family headed home, only our way, we saw those broken tree branches were sill on the road blocking our path, as we passed by the residential areas, we saw peoples standing on their roof top repair their partially blown away roof. Whoa!
It seemed that my kampong like residential areas had the most people repairing their houses, since most of their ataps are simply placed on without any.
Even our neighbor’s was blown off too! Hahahahaha….fun!

And when I reached home, only I realized our house suffered the aftermath of the rain too!, some how the waters managed to invade our living room and flooded it while the television set was unable to be switch on! Oh my GOOGNESS! Few moments later, the lights went out! SWEAT, but thank GOD, the light came back and the television was able to be watch again! Hahahahahahaha…………
This was a really adventurous and happy day for me!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.